A while ago, I was nominated for the Super-Sweet Blogging Award by Sumithra Sriram.
The rules are:
- Show-off the award on your blog.
- Thank the super-sweet blogger who nominated you.
- Answer five super-sweet questions about yourself.
- Nominate your favorite super-sweet bloggers.
Showing off my award:
The super-sweet questions and my answers:
1. Cookies or cakes?
Cookies. There is probably no cookie that I don’t like.
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla, whether it’s cake, ice cream, milk shakes, or the chips in my cookies.
3. Favorite sweet treat?
It’s a tie between homemade vanilla fudge and vanilla chip cookies.
4. When do you crave for sweets the most?
During work—probably because I deal with a lot of people, and people tend to complain a lot now more than ever before. Sweets keep my mind sharp and my nerves calm.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
I don’t know. I have been called Honey and Sweetie a lot. Either one will do, I guess.
I now nominate the following 9 super-sweet bloggers in no particular order, other than I find various amounts of sweetness at their blogs.